Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yes, they sell video games at 7-Eleven.

So I saw "The Spirit" as advertised tonight. I don't get the bad reviews and low gross for it. Sure, it wasn't as good as "Sin City" or "300", but then again what is? Very well done art style with hotties Eva Mendes and Scarlett Johannson turning up the heat. [ A- ] The best movie I've seen since the summer.

Also, Lifetime Fitness. Wow, that place is huge. Although they were really good trying to get me roped in off my guest pass: "JOIN FOR $40/mo BEFORE FRIDAY!" And I'm thinking, "Let me get a money stream going in, I don't need to be paying that money when I have to worry about loans and cellphone bills first." But if I have the money, I'm thinking of joining. There's a gut on me that needs to go away.

SPORTS BUZZ:
Wings 4-5 Stars in OT. Shame I missed most of this game (Spirit) cause by listening to the highlights on Home Ice on the way home, apparently this was a good Wings game to watch. Oh well, we get the point on the road. We'll take it with trips to Anaheim and San Jose later this week.
Tony Dungy retires from the head coach job in Indy. Good on you, you always coached with class. Have fun in your retirement. :)
Tim Tebow gets shoulder surgery but should be ready for spring practice. What really needs surgery is the Te-bowner that the media has over him.
On Campus: Louisville 87-73 Notre Dame in OT, Oklahoma 78-63 Texas
Reading the Raw report (yes i watch WWE): Jericho fired, Regal keeps the IC title, Michaels and Cena AGAIN...nope didn't really miss anything. Still looking for RR tickets if you're in the Detroit area.

Tomorrow:
DOT APPLICATION MANIA!!! And callbacks! Busy busy day on the job front.
Gotta call some family members up. See what they are doing.
My teams: Pistons host Charlotte, Hawks are in Phoenix
National games: Habs @ Bruins (7 ET Versus HD), UK @ Tenn (9 ET ESPN HD), ND @ Marquette (9 ET CBS College)

So in other words, expect my blog entry tomorrow to be very interesting indeed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment