Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome to the Engineer Buzz

This is a blog that I just decided to start out of the blue. In case you don't know who I am, let me tell you. My name is Zach. I just graduated last May with a degree in civil engineering from Georgia Tech, and I'm very proud of my degree from there. Unluckily for me, I entered in the worst job market in history. But enough about that.

What this blog is about is a random commentary on the world around me: from sports to gaming to entertainment to whatever. If it's interesting, I'll have an opinion on it.

Now I don't expect for my writing to ever be perfect or my work to be well-regarded on some random website. I'm not in it for that. It's just posting about my world helps me relax and hopefully, you'll get a kick out of reading about my life.

Feel free to post replies openly and honestly. Let me know what you feel. :)

2 comments: