Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oklahoma City is not a good team to lose to.

I don't care if it's on the road or not. No business.

Anyways, enough about basketball.

Let's talk about the Conference Championships this weekend.
PHI @ ARZ: The cold snap must be getting to Hell too, cause there's an NFC Championship Game taking place in Glendale, AZ. And it's between the NFC South....er...West Champion Cardinals and the magic comeback of the Eagles. Kurt Warner is a nice story and all, but the Eagles have the better players. Enough of this s**t: Philadelphia 31-21 Arizona
BAL @ PIT: Will there be any points scored in this defense vs. defense showdown at the ketchup bottle? My bet is on very little, so it all comes down to who gets to 14 first. Roethlisberger has been in this stage before, Flacco hasn't. Advantage Steelers: Baltimore 7-17 Pittsburgh

Yes, that means I've picked an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl. Maybe it's a benefit Gruden got out of Tampa today.

Other ramblings:
Job stuff is going really well. In respect to employers who may be considering me, I won't reveal who I'm in contact with, but I think that, with my additional interview knowledge, this will give me the upper hand. :)
BIG COLLEGE DAY TOMORROW
ND/Syra (12pm ET ESPN HD), G'Town/Duke (1:30pm ET CBS HD), Wake/Clemson (3:30pm ET ABC HD for some of you), ASU/UCLA (3:45pm ET CBS HD), Pitt/Louisville (6pm ET ESPN HD)
And don't forget the Wings in a big battle in San Jose (10:30pm ET)
The full TV schedule is on my [as3] website at http://asmbsports3.110mb.com

Check back tomorrow when I'll have thoughts on doing community work for basketball fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment