Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm actually gonna get some exercise.

So my Dad got a membership to Lifetime Fitness up here in the Detroit area (link to their website). Which means I actually get to get some exercise. Of course, with all that is in this exercise building monstrosity, I might just become like Kate Moss and slip through a crack in the floor to my doom. What could possibly go wrong...

Later tonight, I'm going to see "The Spirit" (which has apparently done so poorly it's on at 10pm only :( ). I'll let you know if everyone else was right to avoid it.

In the meantime, expect to see a lot of these in my posts. My advice for what to watch in sports.
Red Wings at Dallas: 8pm ET on Versus HD
Texas at Oklahoma: 9pm ET on ESPN HD

- zs - i also use a lot of family guy references, see if you can spot it in this post ;) -

No comments:

Post a Comment