Friday, February 6, 2009

you know...

When you use your overnight job as a means of escape, that's when you know something needs to change in days, not weeks. Fuck that, hours.

Take the situation between my dad and my stepmom. I won't go into all the details because it is their situation, but let's just say that I've heard more than I want to hear.

And I'm fucking sick of it all.

I hope my dad can face the facts in the next couple days and realize its all over. Grandma and Grandpa's house is open because they are in Florida and you already said to me that we'd probably go over there and fire everything back up. SO WHY AREN'T WE THERE?

You're sick of her, I'm sick of the yelling, we're both frustrated...LET'S FUCKING GO ALREADY!

Because I'm sure Mom would love to take me back in in Minnesota. Or my cousins here. Or whoever will give me assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment